Thursday 26 April 2012

Evaluation - Question 3- What have you learned from your audience feedback


When receiving the audiences’ feedback, we had a focus group which consisted of about 5-8 people within the age range of our target audience. We decided to meet up every week, and discuss our work. In addition to this we also interviewed several people, who are not in our focus group.  We did this because in order to create a media product to attract our intended audience, we had to make sure that what we were doing was the right thing. We also created a Facebook and Twitter page and a YouTube channel. We did this in order to get feedback from people all around the globe.
When creating my ancillary tasks I had my own focus group, which consisted of people 3-5 between the ages of 15-21 to give me feedback. I did this in order to make sure what I was doing was appropriate. Also when creating the Facebook and Twitter page we uploaded our ancillary tasks in order to get feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment